• Roasters Guild Members SAVE $400
• SCAA Members SAVE $100
Interested to join RG or SCAA? Contact our membership team at email@example.com or 562-624-4100 to sign up BEFORE you register for retreat. RG membership is $100 for individuals who belong to an SCAA Member company or $225 for individuals. RG membership is for individuals only. SCAA memberships start at $195 and there are several options available per business type. SCAA Memberships are for companies. Our membership team is available to help you pick the best membership option! Contact us before you proceed to register for the retreat to ensure savings.
Already a member? In order to ensure you get membership rates and class courses get properly credited to your personal profile, please login with your individual membership number/profile to register. Hint: your email is your login. Every individual must register for themselves and a company will not be able to register for an individual under the company profile. If your company is a member but you are not receiving member pricing, it’s possible your profile is not properly linked to your company. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll fix that for you.
If you need help with your login or need help registering online, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 562-624-4100.
Early Registration Pricing Ends July 11, 2013!
Retreat Registration (RG Member / Non-Member)
Early: $695.00 / $1095.00
Regular: $795.00 / $1195.00
Retreat Registration (SCAA Member / Non-Member)
Early: $995.00 / $1095.00
Regular: $1095.00 / $1195.00
Press (Approval Required)
Early: $395.00 / $450.00
Regular: $450.00 / $450.00
Guest (Meals & Socials ONLY)
Early: $395.00 / $395.00
Regular: $450.00 / $450.00
Sponsor (Need Special Code from Sponsorship Manager)
Early: $695.00 / $695.00
Regular: $695.00 / $695.00
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Contact Katy Goulding at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION POLICY: Registration for this event is non-refundable.
Sponsors, volunteers and press must be approved to register:
• Sponsors: Please contact Katy Goulding at email@example.com for opportunities and registration code to register
• Volunteers: Invitation only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for opportunities and details
• Press: Please contact Israel Serna at email@example.com
A press badge entitles a media representative to the following:
- Press badge allows (1) media representative to attend and cover event for the purposes of writing an article
- Only one representative per outlet may receive a press badge
- Press is an observer of the event, entitled to: be on premises, attend plenary sessions and observe classroom activities
- Press does not receive class credit
- No promotional material can be distributed